Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's an art form, I tell you...




Okay, I know that I'm supposed to restrict this blog to all things Kiernan (and I promise to get back to that in short order), but I thought I'd take two minutes to show y'all the difference between photos that I take of foster dogs and photos that Fiona takes of foster dogs. Remember the photo from below that I posted of our foster dog? Well, truth be told, I didn't even take that one. It's too good to represent the type of photos that I take. And now, see the above photos. Yes, yes, there's something to be said for the camera, blah, blah, blah. We aren't even in the same category! Sheesh. I suppose a smart move would be to use any discretionary money to hire a professional photographer to lurk around the house and take charming pictures of Kiernan. Otherwise... well, he's a beautiful little boy, but I think we all see where this is going...

No comments: