Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kiernan's new trick

What could make me love this little boy even more than I ever thought possible? His latest trick has Billy and I both absolutely thrilled. No, no, he hasn't learned how to pick up the dog pooh. Nope, folding the laundry isn't at the top of his list either. And we're still waiting for him to prepare dinner at night (sidenote: we're holding auditions for *anyone* to fill that position). Are you ready?

He's sleeping through the night in his OWN crib!!!

Wow! I'm so thrilled! I was afraid to say something before thinking that maybe it was just a fluke, but this is his third night of sleeping the entire night in his own bed so I'm feeling a bit more confident. I'll leave you with a pic of Kiernan practicing his standing so you can see how we're exhausting him during the day to achieve these sleep-filled nights. Please excuse his daddy's lack of fashion sense with those socks! ;)


2 comments:

Todd and Jenna said...

Tell Billy I think his socks are sexy:) Kiernan is so cute. I'm so glad that he's sleeping through the night and in his OWN bed!

WyattsMom.com said...

He is so adorable! Congrats on the little guy sleeping in his own room =)