Monday, October 19, 2009

The notorious seven (or is that Seven?)

My husband is a patient man. My husband is a kind man. My husband is an animal lover. However, my husband had no idea of the *scale* of pup madness he was getting into when he said "I do". Examples you ask for? How about the litter of seven GSP pups I brought home on Tuesday? We're down to only one pup at our house (named Seven, of course) and she'll probably be adopted by this weekend. So Seven plus Early, the Ridgie foster, and we're at our lowest foster number in quite a while. Like at least a couple months. Go ahead and add saint to that list of husband qualities. ;)

Here are each of the seven pups. Of course I managed to find the time to shuttle everyone to Fiona's!






Our beautiful little girl, Seven:

No comments: