Friday, September 3, 2010

Captain Krunch is gonna be a big brother!

Alright, well I can't get the sono pictures to show, technical difficulties and all. I'll work on getting those and the web album of our Wisconsin pictures loaded.
But, the BIG NEWS is that Tyf and I are expecting another little monkey. We are 14 weeks along. That gives us an estimated due date of March 4, 2011. We are very excited and feel very blessed. Kiernan has been such a good little monster we couldn't wait to add to our family. More info to come.
Thanks Mike, I was just testing to see who was paying attention.

2 comments:

Kings Full of Aces said...

Congratulations Bro! That is very exciting news! Maritza and I are very happy for both of you, and especially Captain Crunch! I look forward to the updates. Tell everyone hello, and I hope to see yall soon.

Katie said...

Congrats you guys!