Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry

I know we have been absent for a while but it is what it is. Things are going well for baby and baby-mama. Tyf had a doctors appointment (finally) this past Tuesday. Dr. Guerra told us that the little one is doing great. The weight estimate is just shy of 6 lbs. and he has turned. He has not engaged, however. For some reason every time I say "he has not engaged" I get a mental picture of a baby strapping on some old school flying goggles and leather gloves. Maybe that's just me. Dr. Guerra did take some of the fear out of Tyf by telling her that she still has about 4 weeks to go, which for Tyf and just about anyone who has seen her lately is a little surprising. (Love you honey!)

I have to run I should technically be working . . . more on the new job later. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, please keep them coming.

No comments: